Vegan Corn Ribs
These Vegan Corn Ribs are a fun spin on corn on the cob and bbq ribs. These will be a healthier but full of flavor addition to your next cookout.
- 1 Tbsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 ears corn shucked
- 1/4 cup Plant-Based Cream Cheese*
- 1/2 cup BBQ sauce
- 1 Tbsp brown mustard
- 1 Tbsp agave
- Green onion sliced for garnish
- 1/2 cup plant-based mayo
- 1/2 cup Plant-Based Cream Cheese*
- 1 tsp lime juice
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, mix together the paprika, garlic powder, salt, pepper, and olive oil. Set aside.
- Using a sharp knife, carefully halve the ears of corn lengthwise. Then, cut each half lengthwise, creating 4 equal pieces. Brush corn pieces with spice and oil mixture and transfer to the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake until the corn is nicely charred and the slices begin to curl, resembling ribs, 18 to 20 minutes.
- While the ribs bake, mix together the plant-based cream cheese, BBQ sauce, mustard, and agave. Remove the ribs from the oven and immediately brush with sauce mixture, while still warm. Top with green onions.
- To make the dipping sauce mix together the mayo, plant-based Cream Cheese, and lime juice in a small bowl.
We recommend Spero Sunflower Cream Cheese