Vegan Pumpkin Spice Waffle
These Pumpkin Spice waffles are perfect for a cozy fall breakfast in bed. Ditch the pumpkin spice latte and try these instead.
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 3/4 cup non-dairy milk
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 & 1/2 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- 3/4 cups + 2 tablespoons all-purpose gluten-free flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 3 teaspoons pumpkin spice seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Cooking spray for waffle iron
- In a large bowl, combine pumpkin puree, non-dairy milk, maple syrup, and melted coconut oil together.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, pumpkin spice, and cinnamon. Once combined slowly pour flour mixture onto wet ingredients and mix just until no clumbs are visible, being careful not to overmix.
- Pour 3/4 cup of batter into a waffle maker that has been lightly sprayed with cooking oil and preheated.
- Cook according to your waffle iron instructions. (I cook mine for 7 minutes.) Remove from waffle iron and repeat until all the batter is made.