These vegan sheet pan pancakes are just as good as traditional pancakes but easier to make! Skip the grease popping and pancake flipping and get the same moist and soft pancakes with the perfect crispy edges.
These pancakes are also perfect for meal prep. I love to make a batch on Sunday and freeze the leftovers to enjoy on weekday mornings. They reheat perfectly in the toaster or oven for a quick and delicious breakfast even when you are short on time.
Ingredients and Benefits
Brown Rice Flour– a good source of fiber, minerals and antioxidants that can optimize health and prevent chronic disease.
Flaxseed– High in Omega 3 fatty acids, may lower cholesterol.
Coconut Sugar-contains iron, zinc, and calcium, which can have many health benefits, including stronger bones. Lower on the glycemic index scale than regular sugar, causing a lower impact to blood sugar.
Coconut Oil– May encourage fat loss, increase good cholesterol, control blood sugar, reduce stress, and more.
Blueberries– RIch in antioxidants and reduce stress in the body.
Eating healthy should never be boring or hard and these pancakes are proof of that!
Vegan Sheet Pan Pancakes
- 2 tbsp ground flaxseed
- 3 tbsp water
- 3 cups brown rice flour
- 6 tbsp coconut sugar
- 2 tbsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3 cups plant-based milk
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups fresh fruit of choice
- Preheat your oven to 425F. Lightly spray or grease an 11″ x 17″ or similar cookie sheet. In a small bowl, mix together the flaxseed and water to make a thick flax egg. Let rest for 5 minutes before using.
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together the dry ingredients: flour, sugar, baking powder, salt.
- Pour the milk, oil, vanilla, and flaxseed mixture into the dry ingredients. Whisk until just combined; some lumps may remain, that’s okay.
- Pour mixture into the prepared pan. Sprinkle with berries. Bake until golden brown and cooked through, about 20 minutes. Brush with oil.*
- To serve cut into squares and drizzle with maple syrup.
The contents of this website, such as text, graphics, images and other material are intended for informational and educational purposes only and not for the purpose of rendering medical advice. The contents of this website are not intended to substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.Jump to Recipe